Blog Measurement: Here Are the 5 KPIs That Will Help You Track Your Progress
The final step in the process of creating a successful blog is measurement. You’re putting a lot of time and effort into your blog, so how do you know that your hard work is paying off. What is your return on investment (ROI)? The answer can be found by assessing and tracking your site statistics. This… Continue reading
Hi, I’m Susan, and yes, I really am a college professor who teaches blogging, professional writing, social media, PR and all things communication to undergraduate and graduate students in Philadelphia. Welcome to my blog!
- The Biggest Mistake New Graduates Make on Their Online Portfolios
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile (Part 2 of 2): 9 Tips for Writing Your About Section
- 11 Guidelines for Writing A Damn Good Listicle Post That ChatGPT Can’t Compete With
- 5 Benefits of Subheadings in Your Blog Posts
- Blogger, Meet Your New Best-Content Friend — The Listicle!