When Chunky Is Good: How to Create Fabulously Scannable Blog Posts
Writing your first blog post is an accomplishment (yay you!), but writing a blog post and formatting it so it’s optimized for online reading are two different tasks. While it’s a complete overstatement and simply untrue to say people don’t read on the web, they most certainly do, it is true that before reading, they… Continue reading
Hi, I’m Susan, and yes, I really am a college professor who teaches blogging, social media, PR and all things communication to undergraduate and graduate students in Philadelphia. Welcome to my blog!
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile (Part 2 of 2): 9 Tips for Writing Your About Section
- 11 Guidelines for Writing A Damn Good Listicle Post That ChatGPT Can’t Compete With
- 5 Benefits of Subheadings in Your Blog Posts
- Blogger, Meet Your New Best-Content Friend — The Listicle!
- The Complete Guide to Writing Your Successful About Page for Your Blog