Blogger, Meet Your New Best-Content Friend — The Listicle!
One go-to blog-post-writing formula, and one that is also widely used for newspaper and magazine articles, press releases, website articles, and even for books — 7 Habits of Highly Effective People — is the listicle. A listicle is an article that is framed around a numbered list like The Top 5 Mistakes… The 3 Best… Continue reading
Hi, I’m Susan, and yes, I really am a college professor who teaches blogging, social media, PR and all things communication to undergraduate and graduate students in Philadelphia. Welcome to my blog!
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile (Part 2 of 2): 9 Tips for Writing Your About Section
- 11 Guidelines for Writing A Damn Good Listicle Post That ChatGPT Can’t Compete With
- 5 Benefits of Subheadings in Your Blog Posts
- Blogger, Meet Your New Best-Content Friend — The Listicle!
- The Complete Guide to Writing Your Successful About Page for Your Blog