How to Fully Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile: 7 Key Steps for Your Intro Section (Part 1 of 2)
Since LinkedIn is the number one professional networking site, it’s surprising, sometimes shocking really, how many profiles, even of successful, established professionals, are not optimized for professional networking. If you’re looking to successfully network, land your first job or a new job or promote your blog or influencer content, you need to fully optimize your… Continue reading
Hi, I’m Susan, and yes, I really am a college professor who teaches blogging, social media, PR and all things communication to undergraduate and graduate students in Philadelphia. Welcome to my blog!
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile (Part 2 of 2): 9 Tips for Writing Your About Section
- 11 Guidelines for Writing A Damn Good Listicle Post That ChatGPT Can’t Compete With
- 5 Benefits of Subheadings in Your Blog Posts
- Blogger, Meet Your New Best-Content Friend — The Listicle!
- The Complete Guide to Writing Your Successful About Page for Your Blog