11 Guidelines for Writing A Damn Good Listicle Post That ChatGPT Can’t Compete With
Every successful blogger, content creator, PR writer and feature writer knows that even before the birth of Buzzfeed, the listicle has long been an essential format because it’s quite effective for quickly conveying a benefit to the reader in the title/headline and for providing a scannable and “chunky” format for scanning and reading. But with… Continue reading
Hi, I’m Susan, and yes, I really am a college professor who teaches blogging, social media, PR and all things communication to undergraduate and graduate students in Philadelphia. Welcome to my blog!
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile (Part 2 of 2): 9 Tips for Writing Your About Section
- 11 Guidelines for Writing A Damn Good Listicle Post That ChatGPT Can’t Compete With
- 5 Benefits of Subheadings in Your Blog Posts
- Blogger, Meet Your New Best-Content Friend — The Listicle!
- The Complete Guide to Writing Your Successful About Page for Your Blog