When Chunky Is Good: How to Create Fabulously Scannable Blog Posts in 8 Simple Steps
Writing your first blog post is an accomplishment (yay you!), but writing a blog post and formatting it so it’s optimized for online reading are two different tasks. While it’s a complete overstatement and simply untrue to say people don’t read on the web, they most certainly do, it is true that before reading, they… Continue reading
15 Core Blogging Practices for New Bloggers
Blogging is rewarding and fun, but it’s a lot of work to create an audience-centered blog with loads of great content that attracts followers. It’s easy to get overwhelmed as you get started. There is a lot of good advice out there (I know because I’m always looking for it) on how to get started,… Continue reading
Hi, I’m Susan, and yes, I really am a college professor who teaches blogging, professional writing, social media, PR and all things communication to undergraduate and graduate students in Philadelphia. Welcome to my blog!
- The Biggest Mistake New Graduates Make on Their Online Portfolios
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile (Part 2 of 2): 9 Tips for Writing Your About Section
- 11 Guidelines for Writing A Damn Good Listicle Post That ChatGPT Can’t Compete With
- 5 Benefits of Subheadings in Your Blog Posts
- Blogger, Meet Your New Best-Content Friend — The Listicle!